Compressport Bike Pro Racing Socks - Black/Blue
Compressport innovates again with the introduction of this cycle sock into our new proracingsocks 3D.DOT range.
- Blood flow stimulation: the acupressure effect of the 3D.DOTs helps to stimulate blood circulation in the foot, increasing venous return
- Shock absorption: the external over-woven structure of the 3D.DOTs allows for absorption and dampening of impact
- Protection of the Achilles tendon: the cushioning effect of the 3D.DOTs at the rear of the sock protect the Achilles tendon from friction and pressure
- Slip-proof: the multi-directional 3D.DOTs ensure maximum grip in shoes, preventing the sock from slipping
- Ventilation: air flows easily between the 3D.DOTs, regulating temperature
- Water extraction: the 3D.DOTs retain little water (rain, hydration, perspiration) and the space between them facilitates its extraction so that feet stay drier
- Extreme comfort: the internal over-woven structure of the 3D.DOTs increases comfort and reduces the risk of chafing
- Travel Sock: as it stimulates blood flow and prevents fluid accumulating in the foot it is an ideal travel sock
- ‘Ergoformable’ toe piece: the toe piece design covers the toes without creasing, compressing or smothering the foot. Toes are left free and not squashed together
- ‘ArchStim’ support: positioned on the arch of the foot, this elastic compression strip stimulates venous return, strengthens stride posture and prevents the sock from moving, slipping and twisting
- Anti-bacterial and anti-odour silver ions fabric: silver ions control heat and moisture, helping to reduce sweating and overheating, therefore reducing germs and bacteria. Using a patented process silver ions are built into the fabric, reducing odour and the chance of blisters
- Quality assurance: always striving to bring you the highest quality, Compressport compression products are manufactured exclusively in Europe, using European yarn, on European equipment, by European medical compression specialist.