Chris King R45 Ceramic Road Hub Set - Matte Emerald Limited Edition
Following our 40th anniversary collaboration, we joined forces with Moots to develop a color that will stand out as the crown jewel of any bike.
When we set out to design our R45 hub we had over 30 years of bearing experience and 20 years of building hubs under our belts. The R45 is the culmination of that experience; we focused on creating a lightweight road racing hub that utilized hallmarks of Chris King components: precision, performance, and quality.
Our R45 rear hub combines a redesigned RingDrive™ system with 45 teeth for lower drag and near instant engagement with a lightweight hub body and our legendary made-in-house bearings.
The R45 front hub is built to address our road and cross riders’ demands for Chris King performance in a lighter weight and more aerodynamic package. We have built a low profile hub body and combined it with our precision made-in-house bearings in a hub that will roll effortlessly with hassle-free longevity.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 5-year built-to-last warranty
- Patented RingDrive™ system with 45 simultaneously engaged points of contact for virtually drag free engagement
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our R45 Hub Service Tool
- Our lightweight solution for top caliber racing
- Shimano®/ SRAM® or Campagnolo® compatible options
- Ceramic bearing