Carbon Ti X-CarboCam 50x110
- The X-CarboCam 50 x 110 is an asymmetric single-chaingring realized in carbon fiber (inner body), AL7075-T6 aluminium alloy (teeth) and titanium grade 5 (up-shifting elements).
- The special variable geometry allows a quicker overcoming of the dead spots and provides a more efficient and powerful pedal stroke.
- After a necessary period of adjustment you can feel a smoother and profitable pedaling.
- The special teeth has been designed to work in synchrony with the inner Carbon-Ti X-RoadCam 36 x 110. It is not recommended to pair the X-CarboCam 50 x 110 with a different size or with products of other brands for not compromise the shifting performance.
- The chainring has a 110 mm BCD with five fixing holes and is compatible with all the 10-11s compact road cranksets.
- Made in Italy
- Weight: 80 gram