Blackburn Tech Fluid Trainer
Get more real-world feel from our eerily smooth, near-silent Tech Fluid Hydraulic Resistance Trainer—it’s height-adjustable, with independently adjustable legs so it’s easy to level out, even if the ground’s not. And with a resistance curve that closely mimics real-world air resistance, it’s the closest thing to riding on the road—and you don’t even need to leave home.
- Advanced fluid resistance with highly refined power curve
- Boxed and formed steel frame with adjustable height – no track block required
- The FastCrank mounting system speeds bike mounting to our Tech series of trainers.
- Class-leading frame stiffness and unsurpassed stability
- Tapered cones fit most cavity-style dropouts
- An often unaddressed issue with trainers is that of trainer stability. This is a function of how low the trainer can place the bike relative to the ground, and how wide a footprint it presents once it’s placed there. Blackburn Tech models have been found to be nearly 10% more stable than the competition.