Spiuk Aldama Road Shoe - Black
To attempt a Gran Fondo you need to train. You’ll also need comfortable footwear to transfer your energy. If you also what something elegant, then look no further than the Aldama.
You’re aware of the importance of good grip. It’s the foundation for comfortable and effective pedalling. That's how we see it. Which is why the Aldama includes the Boa® fit system. The adjustment system par excellence, it will surprise you with its ease of use, smooth handling and unbeatable stability. The symmetrical opening we have created on the upper has been conceived to distribute effort evenly. Your feet with thank you.
- Cycling shoes with Boa® Fit System
- Designed for training and medium/top level road riding
- Advanced fibreglass composite and polyamide sole with direct ventilation
- Boa® Fit System millimetric adjustment wheel
- Asymmetrical opening for a better distributed fit
- BOA - The Boa® Fit System delivers a connected, fast, customized, and durable fit, purpose-built for performance. Boa’s patented system consists of three integral parts: a micro-adjustable dial, a super-strong lightweight lace, and low friction lace guides and is backed by the Boa Guarantee.
- Drilling Shell System - Multi-perforation design that favours ventilation. Its strategic distribution enables internal air fluids to be generated, which favour more effective heat evacuation. Enhances usage comfort and prevents problems derived from excessive heat.
- Sole - The properties of carbon fibre matrix outsoles make them the high-end option. Their excellent stiffness enables the production of low profile geometries, yielding maximum pedalling efficiency and minimum weight.