Bkool Smart Go Turbo Trainer + 3D Simulator
- The most realistic workout on a trainer
- Bkool Smart Go is controlled by the simulator
- Unbeatable price
- Can reach up to 800 W
- Simulates slopes of up to 8%
- Telescoping legs offer greater stability when riding
- Noise level: 75 dB at 30 kph
- A conversation ranges from 40 to 80 dB
- The only trainer that simulates inertia
- Smart adjustments on gradients
- Wireless, can connect to external Bluetooth and ANT+ devices
Compact & Light
- Folding stand. 9.85 kg
- Disassembly into two pieces
Plug & Play
- Easy to set up, doesn't need calibration
- The wheel adjusts to the roller
- Compatible with all wheel sizes (from 20" to 29")
Is the Bkool trainer a high-end product?
- Yes, this trainer uses the latest advances in biomechanics and a simulator with the most advanced software. This trainer has created a new concept in indoor cycling.
It costs about less than half what other trainers cost, so is it of lower quality?
- The trainer is of the highest quality. This is made possible by its advanced technology and design. Both the hardware and software undergo strict quality control tests. Each trainer is individually calibrated.
What is 3D World? Why is it different from others?
- Bkool has developed an exclusive technology, unique in the world. The 3D is created instantly as you pedal, in contrast to others that are recorded and feature limited scenarios. You can cover routes anywhere on Earth, with these reflecting the actual terrain. You can ride these routes with friends, no matter where they are, with each taking the form of an avatar to enter the virtual 3D World.
What do you mean when you say that the trainer includes a simulator?
- The Bkool trainer includes a simulator with advanced software that will let you, for example, select from over 500,000 routes or hundreds of videos and ride with your friends from home. These days, a trainer without a simulator is a thing of the past.
What sensors can I use with the simulator?
- You can use speed, cadence, heart rate and power sensors that use the ANT+ or Bluetooth communications protocols.
Are any ANT+ or Bluetooth sensors included with the Bkool Smart Go trainer?
- No, they're available in our store.
Can I use the Bkool Smart Go trainer and the simulator without any sensors?
- Yes, but the experience will be much better if you use at least some sensors.