Selle San Marco Mantra Racing Narrow Saddle - White
The San Marco Mantra Racing offers an eye catching look and graphic feel while maintaining the popular and unique form of the saddle designed to satisfy the need to use a maximum comfort product. The extra large hole effectively reduces pressure and delivers at the same time high performance. Not only graphics, but also the combination of different materials which results in a smooth finishing.
- BIO-Foam - A challenge: managing to obtain better comfort in the saddles with gel inserts, lower weight and lasting greater resistance. BioFoam padding is the San Marco solution. The Biodynamic structure that follows the movements of the pelvis during pedaling, guarantees comfort, reduced weight, lasting resistance and ideal support. The "closed cells" surface assures the water repellency of the padding.
- C.F.R.P. - Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic - a very strong, flexible and light material mix, according to the needs of the saddle, that ensures its shape.
- Microfeel - This cover is breathable and hard wearing. This material also offers better adherence to the padding, emphasizing the ergonomic shapes of the saddle. It is less deformable and lighter than traditional materials. The particular surface assures an anti-skid effect with an extraordinary grip on the saddle. Its composition respects the standards of biocompatibility.
- New Ergonomy: Perfect balance between support zone and relief zone. The "big hole" helps maintain comfort under pressure and offers day long support and comfort: the central relief zone is long enough to work in all riding positions but a structural stability bridge prevents unwanted flex and twist.
- Xsilite - a new composition of materials, which is stronger than titanium, with a high percentage of silicon together with particles of titanium and carbon. The result is a material with high static toughness, strong like titanium but at the same time 10% lighter. New also in appearance, the Xsilite is changing thanks to a particular finish that also makes it resistant to moisture.
- Rails: Xsilite
- Dimension: 278mm x 136mm
- Weight: 190g