PeDAL ED Heiko Jersey - Orange
- The Heiko Jersey is designed to bring cycling to a new level of experience and comfort with its pure and simple design and unique fabric.
- While creating the Heiko we wanted to provide to every kind of rider the best possible feeling while riding a bike, with its innovative Sensitive® fabric for a relaxed yet extremely stretchy fit and high breathability this Jersey is the new standard for everyday rides and training.
- Three big cargo rear pockets and a side zip-pocket for valuables guarantee enough storage during Spring and Summer long rides while reflective logo on front and rear complete the look of the Jersey.
- Its unique waist shape is designed as an extension of the Bibshorts to donate a leaner silhouette on the bike while its five different solid colors -inspired by natural elements like fire,snow,sand,rock and water- offer an incredibily elegant look.
- The Jersey can be also be matched with a full range kit in coordinated colors with the Heiko Bib shorts, armwarmers and socks.
- Soft touch sensitive® fabric
- Highly breathable
- Sun protection manual
- Three cargo rear pockets
- Composition: 73% Polyamide, 27% Elastane
- Made in Italy
PEdAL ED began out of a love for cycling.
In 2007, Hideto Suzuki started creating beautiful and functional apparel to complement his cycling lifestyle in Tokyo. Since then, he has gone on to create a number of award-winning collections based on his belief that each feature of a garment can improve function and performance, not simply aesthetics.
At PEdAL ED, we design clothing for people who love cycling.
We want to make the most comfortable and long-lasting garments on the market.
Garments you will love and recommend. Founded and handcrafted in Japan, PEdALED has grown internationally and also started a new collaboration in Italy, the heart of cycling apparel production.
Here Hideto’s creative talent has been able to develop new ideas, bringing together his unique understanding of materials and designs with the best of Italian manufacturing tradition.
Design for Cycling
We believe that a man’s body deserves the best.
Cyclists demand the best from their garments, they challenge them, in every kind of condition, sometimes on long hard climbs, sometimes on their daily commute to work. This is why our design is inspired by our days on the saddle to provide to every cyclist the best transaction between him and the road.
Our products are not just cycling garments and technical apparel; they are the incarnation of our sense of aesthetic in which the harmony between a man, his bike, the world that surrounds him and his apparel are all part of the same vision.
MADE in ITALY
Every PEdAL ED product tells the story of our approach to Life and to Cycling. Made in Italy stand for an attention to detail, and care for high quality products.
The use of the finest manufacturing techniques guarantees that our garments are highly functional and durable.
We want cyclists to appreciate what we make as something inherently special and feel the difference in our garments.