Selle San Marco Shortfit Dynamic SuperWide Saddle
The SHORTFIT saddle was created to meet the needs of the most demanding cyclists who, for certain types of training sessions or rides, rotate their bust a lot moving to a position close to the handlebars. The special ergonomic shape of this new saddle features reduced length and ensures proper support in the generous rear section and optimum pressure distribution in the front section.
The long central cutout (Open -Fit) guarantees all-day comfort and support on the whole length of the saddle. This feature improves the blood ﬂow preventing numbness and provides relief from pressure on the perineum. Recommended for individuals with averagely high pelvic rotation and for women bikers.
Shortfit features the side profile of the seating surface with a central depression of more than 5 mm that is similar to a curved line. For this reason, it is listed as Waved saddle. Recommended for individuals with both ﬂat back (retroverted pelvis) and accentuated lumbar arch (anteverted pelvis).
- Shortfit: Short Shape
- Level: Dynamic
- Open-Fit: large central hole
- Frame: Manganese - Ø 7 mm
- Body: Carbon Fiber Reinforced
- Cover: Microfeel
- Filling: Biofoam
- Size: 250 x 155 mm
Weight (manufacturer): 223 gr.
- Made in Romania
- MANGANESE. This material enhances the characteristics of the frame, increasing its resistance to wear due to vibrations. Manganese frames are fitted on all Dynamic level saddles.
- CARBON FIBER REINFORCED
- BIOFOAM. Biodynamic structure that follows the movements of the pelvis during pedalling, guarantees comfort, reduced weight, lasting resistance and ideal support. The “closed cells” surface assures the water repellency of the padding.
- MICROFEEL. Breathable covering with high abrasive resistance. It is less subject to deformation compared to traditional materials and is lighter. Bio- compatible. Now available with some models and with the new silk-touch finish, Silk Microfeel.