Moulton Jubilee - Land Rover Defender Grasmere Green Limited Edition with SRAM eTap
In 1962, Alex Moulton unveiled his revolutionary small-wheeled, full suspension bicycle. Over fifty years and millions of rider miles later, we remain true to the original Moulton principles of small wheels and full suspension for comfort and speed. To mark the Golden Jubilee of our iconic bicycle, we introduced the Moulton JUBILEE to the range - small 20” wheels and full suspension for the longest or shortest of rides, on the smoothest or roughest of roads.
- SRAM RED eTap electric groupset
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Frame: Columbus Spirit and Kasei NiCroMo steels, with stainless steel dropouts. 'Shot-in' tube construction. Fillet brazed by hand. [sizing]
- Front Suspension: Moulton Leading Link
- Rear Suspension: Moulton Monosphere
- Separability: Separates into two halves via removal of a centre 'kingpin'
- Frame Finish: Painted
- Front Carrier: Fits optional 'Pannier' Carrier
- Rear Carrier: Fits optional 'Luggage' or 'Day Carrier'