FSA SL-K ABS Crankset - 52/36/170mm
- FSA's latest SLK crankset uses Asymmetric Bolt Spacing (ABS) technology with five asymmetric arms providing ultra lightweight direct power transfer.
- The design optimises the distribution of load on the crankset, and is the result of years of research and development. Weight is reduced and rigidity is increased with a superb stiffness to weight ratio. 53 - 39 and 50 -34 chainrings can be run without the need to purchase a new specific complete crankset.
- Shifting is also now smoother and faster and the cranksets use the BB386 Evo standard and based on the PF30 standard but is now wider at 86mm. The crankset can be installed on almost every frame using a BB386 Evo bottom bracket.
- SL-K Light ABS BB386EVO road crankset features hollow carbon fiber arms for amazing stiffness and low weight. The adaptable BB386 EVO 30mm spindle will fit a wide variety of frames with a range of BB standards. The K-Force Light ABS BB386 EVO uses FSA’s Asymmetric Bolt Standard, with four bolts. Choose from the traditional 53/39 chainring combination, 50/34 compact or 52/36 semi-compact. The unidirectional carbon finish, updated graphics and concealed chainring bolts make the K-Force Light look as fast as it is.
- Hollow carbon arms with UD carbon finish
- Forged AL7050 BB386EVO spindle
- AL7075 100% CNC chainrings
- AL7075 Torx T-30 alloy chainring bolts with tabcover
- Fits Shimano and SRAM 10-11 speed systems
- Type: Cranksets
- Technology: ABS, BB386EVO, Hollow Carbon
- Discipline: ROAD
- Series: SL-K
- Weight: 619 gram
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 110ABS
- Compatibility: BB386
- Crankset Type: Double
- Drivetrain Compatibility: Shimano10/11S, Sram10/11S, Campa10S
- Holes Number: 4
- Material: Carbon