The Vigorelli Road is the road bike version of Team Cinelli Chrome’s Vigorelli Steel fixed-gear criterium frame. It exactly replicates the geometry and handling of the Vigorelli Steel to make what is probably the world’s most aggressive steel production road bike.
Thanks to its fixed-gear criterium racing heritage, the Vigorelli road is for riders looking for an unusually aggressive and fast-feeling steel road bike reminiscent of pure track bikes.
- FRAME: COLUMBUS Thron tubeset
- HEADSET: EC 44/40
- SEAT POST: Ø31,6mm
- SEAT CLAMP: Ø33,5mm
- BB STANDARD: BSA 68mm
- FT. DERAILLEUR: Clamp on Ø 33mm
- CABLE ROUTING: Internal Rear Brake / Internal shifting
- TIRE CLEARANCE: up to 700x28c
- FORK: COLUMBUS Futura 1-1/8” - 1-1/2”
- WEIGHT: Frame 2000g / Fork 350g (uncut)
- BRAKES STANDARD: Standard road caliper
- HUB SPACING: Front QR 100mm Rear QR 130mm
- FRAME KIT: Seat Clamp / Headset - Expander / BB guide / 1X cable passage hole
- FEATURES: Criterium geometry / Natural 1x set up with closed cable plugs