Ciamillo Lekki8 World’s Lightest Road Calipers
Almost two decades of super-lightweight brake design without compromise has led Ciamillo down the path toward the new Lekki8. Lekki is Polish for light weight and this newest model represents the 8th model of lightweight road calipers designed by Ted Ciamillo. These new calipers are made from Grade 5 titanium, 7075 aluminum, and carbon fiber. These material optimized parts in the new Lekki8 allow not only the lightest road caliper ever made but also the smallest. The compact architecture provides an inherent stoutness and rigidity as well as improved aerodynamics. Clearance under the arms allows for generous clearance for large tires.
Lekki8 high-performance super-lightweight road calipers with black inner arms. Includes Front brake and rear brake with padholders and full titanium hardware. Brakes come with your choice of Campagnolo or Shimano compatible padholder geometry - * Does not include pads.
- Currently world's lightest road caliper set at 129 grams for the pair (minus pads).
- Compatible with 28mm rims and up to 32c tires.
- No sacrifice or compromise in performance.
- Cam system allows quick change-over from narrow to wide rims.
- Most compact brake on the market for improved aerodynamics.