Eddy Merckx Sallanches 64 - Shimano 105 - Black Anthracite Red (Gloss)
Go for carbon, and never go back
In 1964, Eddy Merckx became the amateur world champion in Sallanches, France. This marked the start of his extraordinarily successful career as a cyclist.
Check out the full story here.
The Sallanches 64 is a carbon racing bike that combines compliance with a high level of stiffness. This versatile racing machine is the ideal mix of high performance and endurance. And this frame has also been given a special internal treatment so that the inside looks just as clean as the outside, resulting in a weight of barely 1050 grams.
Check out all benefits of this race bike here.
- Color: Black Anthracite Red (Gloss)
- Frame: Carbon Monocoque
- Fork: Carbon Monocoque
GROUPSET - Shimano 105
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5800-F
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5800 SS 11S
- Crankset: Shimano 105 FC-5800, 50-34T 170
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-RS500PB
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601-11
- Brakes: Shimano 105 BR-5800
- Wheelset: Shimano RS010
- Tires: Continental Ultra Sport II 25
- Saddle: Prologo K3 STN
- Handlebar: Deda Zero 31,7mm 420
- Stem: Deda Zero 80mm
- Griptape: Eddy Merckx Grip Tape Black