Eddy Merckx Milano 72 Disc - Black Anthracite Turquoise (Gloss)
Go for female excellence
The Milano 72 takes us back to the hard-fought victory by Eddy Merckx in the 1972 Giro d'Italia. After winning four stages he finished first in Milan to reinforce his supremacy as the top tour rider.
Check out the full story here.
For female racers who want to give their utmost, this high-performance Milano 72 is the right answer. This ladies' racing bike was designed specifically to complement female geometry.
Check out all benefits of this race bike here.
- Color: Black Anthracite Turquoise (Gloss)
- Frame: Carbon Monocoque Disc
- Fork: Carbon Monocoque Disc
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing Sport
- Tires: Continental Ultra Sport II 25
GROUPSET - Shimano Tiagra Disc
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra ST-RS405
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra FD-4700F
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra RD-4700 GS
- Crankset: Shimano Tiagra FC-4700, 50-34T 170
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-RS500PB
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra CS-HG500-10 11-32T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG54-10
- Brakes: Shimano BR-RS405
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa Space STN
- Handlebar: Deda Zero1 31,7mm 380
- Stem: Deda Zero 70mm
- Griptape: Eddy Merckx Grip Tape Black