CHPT3 x POC Devesa Ventral SPIN Helmet
The most advanced aero helmet POC have ever developed, now available in an extremely limited Devesa design, inspired by CHPT3's home in Girona.
CHPT3 X POC
Originally an integral sponsor to David Millar’s Pro Team squad, POC has transitioned into an essential partner of CHPT3. Playing an important role our image since CHPT3 began, we've chosen POC products for their unique styling and to provide utmost safety and performance during our daily product testing here on the roads of Girona. The first CHPT3 x POC collaboration emerged, as natural as the Devesa forest itself. A beautiful balance of design, form and function laid on a groundwork of unconventional and positive thinking.
The impressive trees of the Devesa here in Girona had our minds racing with every journey past. It was impossible to miss the number ‘3’ imprinted in nature. Using advanced texture generation software, we brought the camouflage-like pattern to life digitally, with layers of visual density used to create a recognisable pattern - a graphical expression of the great lung of Girona and our latest collection: Devesa
The Ventral SPIN is the most advanced aero helmet POC have ever developed, and basis for the Devesa edition. It features a unique aerodynamic design, optimised through CFD testing, and extreme cooling and ventilation due to an innovative air flow design, inspired by the Venturi effect. Designed with POC’s whole helmet approach for enhanced comfort, fit and performance, it includes an EPS liner with precise density for optimised weight and crash protection, a unibody shell construction and a precise 360° fit retention system. It also includes POC’s patent pending silicone pad technology system, SPIN.
- POC's most advanced aero helmet
- Exclusive and limited edition CHPT3 x POC Devesa design
- Incredibly lightweight at just 220g (side medium)
- Unique aerodynamic design optimised with CFD testing for enhanced aerodynamic performance and minimal air turbulence
- Accelerated airflow zones, inspired by the venturi effect, to reduce fluid drag
- Extreme cooling and ventilation due to innovative airflow design
- Features POC's patent pending rotational impact protection system, SPIN High-performance EPS liner with targeted and optimised density to provide the ideal balance of low weight and crash protection
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to increase safety and helmet integrity.
- Lightweight size adjustment system for a personalised fit in exclusive Fire Red
- Easily adjustable precision straps in Fire Red are moulded into the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet.
- S (50-56cm Head)
- M (54-60cm Head)
- L (56-62cm Head)
Adding to the exclusivity of the helmet, numbers are very limited so you'll be amongst a select few owners. The initial drop of stock sold out in just a few weeks.