Saris Thelma 2-Bike Car Rack
EASY ON THE EYES—AND THE ARMS
Conceived by famed designer Fabio Pedrini, Thelma features traffic-stopping style that doesn't come into contact with your frame. Weighing in at just 26 pounds, the entire rack can be installed or removed by just one person. That means you can save your energy for your workout, and not installing and loading bikes.
The Thelma 2 accommodates a wide array of wheel sizes, from road slicks to Down Hill knobbies, to 29" mountain bike tires.
- Carries up to 2 bikes (35 lbs/bike or 15.9 kg/bike)
- Rack folds up when not in use
- When trays fold flat, can access rear of vehicle
- Fits bikes with 700c road tires and 26" and 29" mountain bike tires
- Ratcheting hold-downs and anti-sway ratcheting straps separate and protect bikes
- Never contacts the bike frame
- Ratchet straps secure tires to wheel trays
- Universal Hitch fits 1¼" or 2" hitches
- Juvenile Retro Fit Kit available (Model 4231)
- Hitch lock sold separately (Model 3022)
- Weight: 26 lbs (11.8 kg)