Sidi Shot Road Shoes - Blue/BlackSidi
- Current Stock:
UPPER: MICROFIBRE TECHPRO
SOLE: VENT CARBON SOLE
- DOUBLE TECNO-3 PUSH SYSTEM
- REFLEX ADJUSTABLE HEEL RETENTION DEVICE
- SIDI HEEL CUP
- ANTISLIP REPLACEABLE HEEL PAD
- MICROFIBRA TECHPRO is a microfiber PU Made in Italy. It is considered a highly technological and innovative, eco-friendly leather suitable for technical and sports products which require high performance levels. TECHPRO MICROFIBER incorporates features of resistancy, stability, lightness, water-repellency and eco-friendliness. TECHPRO MICROFIBER has a Hydro and anti-mold treatment, which eliminates the onset of molds and bacteria. TECHPRO MICROFIBER is Oeko-Tex certified, does not contain harmful substances and respects law restrictions.
- The DOUBLE TECNO 3 PUSH SYSTEM is inserted on a single base, this speeds up wearing and taking off shoes. The central mechanism creates a perfect tension balance between the shoe’s internal and external side. The symmetrical mechanism guarantees an excellent closure adapting on every instep. An innovative button added to the monofilament buckle, if pushed, lifts the buckle to facilitate the adjustment.
- The ADJUSTABLE HEEL RETENTION DEVICE reinforces the top of the heel cup and improves the fit by closing the back of the shoe securely around the rider’s heel. The heel retention device tightens the top of the heel cup so that the heel doesn’t slide out during steep climbs or sprints. Each side of the heel can be adjusted independently, for a perfect fit. For a custom adjustment turn the screw towards the + sign to tighten the heel retention device and towards the – sign to open it. Light weight, easy to use, and replaceable. For additional security while pedaling, the new adjustable heel device is provided with reflex inserts for more visibility in dark conditions.
- The reinforced heel keeps the foot in a optimal position and avoids the shoe being deformed by extreme performance or prolonged pressure.
- For walkability, Sidi cycling shoes include a replaceable polyurethane heel pad. MILLENNIUM 5 sole's heel pad has a new design and it is very light.
- The VENT CARBON SOLE features a light and replaceable heelpad to improve walkability in polyurethane and a replaceable integrated toe pad/vent cover. The key benefits of the VENT CARBON SOLE are not only superior power transfer, because of its light weight and stiffness, but also warm weather comfort. The VENT CARBON SOLE is designed with an integrated vent and air channels for heat dissipation and air flow. The vent can be opened or closed for 4-season comfort. The VENT CARBON SOLE is handmade exclusively of carbon fiber in a weave pattern oriented at opposing angles that maximize stiffness while allowing for a small degree of controlled flex in the toe area. This carefully designed flex biomechanically relieves stress on the plantar tendon and helps promote circulation. The VENT CARBON SOLE features a standard 3-hole drilling pattern, printed 10 mm lateral and fore/aft cleat alignment scale as well as the Look Memory Eyelet® for easy cleat alignment and replacement. For triathlon, the vent also serves as a water drain, dramatically improving foot comfort after a wet transition.